Monday, April 18, 2016

A Successful Lifestyle for Busy People

I've come a long way. We've established that. 

While I wish I had tried Isagenix a couple of years ago when I first started considering it and I first started losing weight, I don't begrudge my journey. I have learned so much about health and wellness.

And it's a journey that I will continue tomorrow and into the future.

Why? Because I feel better. And specifically, I feel better using Isagenix products than when I don't. I have more energy, stamina and less aches and pains.


I haven't made a big deal about Isagenix to my friends because I feel like I haven't been committed enough to be a good role model.

But I realized today while talking to one of my friends, that it is my real crazy busy life story that allows others to consider the possibility that they could have a successful weight loss journey.

Cause here is the deal. Since January, I have changed my eating habits a little, but I still have fast food and donuts a couple of times a week. I haven't changed my workout schedule and I haven't given up my nightly glass of wine.

But here is what I have done.

I have a glass of Ionix Supreme first thing in the morning. (It's kind of like green tea..) I take my Natural Accelerator pill. (I don't know what this pill does, but it doesn't make me shaky or feel like I'm on caffeine.)

Those things I do every morning.

Then about 4 mornings a weeks a week I have a shake. I make my shake with a scoop of IsaGreens, a banana and sometimes a teaspoon of peanut butter. I drink this on the way to school and during my first period class. I also take my vitamins during this time.

Then I eat a healthy lunch (well 3 out of 5 days and a couple of times a week I remember to take my 2nd Natural Accelerator pill).  

I eat a pretty healthy dinner as Doug is a great cook and we eat at home most of the time due to his and Maddie's food restrictions. Then I have my evening glass of wine and a 100 calorie dessert.  I top it all off with my nightly dose of IsaFlush and a glass of water.

And that is why I haven't made a big deal about what I am doing, cause I don't feel like I am working hard enough at it to brag.

But here are my results so far.

Since I started Isagenix on January 11th I have lost 11.5 pounds and 28 inches with 3-4 inches off each thigh, my abdomen and my hips! I have even lost .5 off my neck. Crazy huh.

Did you read that? 11.5 pounds lost and -28 inches off my 5'3" frame. Wow.

So yes, I love Isagenix and would love to share my journey with you.  

You can go to my website and check it out for yourself. They have a money back guarantee. Credit Cards work great. :)

It was hard to "bite the bullet" and sign up as an "associate with auto-ship." Really hard. But looking back just these few weeks, I am so thankful that I did it. I think you would be to. 

And just in case you need a reminder.. both of these are me.

Edited to add that I do rock the Cleanse. I haven't done one every week, but I have done one most weeks and one two day. I feel like this is my strong point!

No comments:

Post a Comment