Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My 30 day Isagenix report.. a successful start!

In the midst of the chaos of January/February, I decided to finally try Isagenix. I blogged about my decision to make the commitment to myself a few weeks ago.

Anyway. In the last 30 days, here are a few of the tidbits I have learned.

1. Cellular cleansing: I am way more self controlled and diligent on cleanse days.  How can I have more energy and feel awesome only drinking Cleanse for Life and water and eating a few wafers? I don't know. But I do. I can feel the toxins leaving my body. it. is. crazy.  I do this once a week and I don't need to cheat or add extras to my plan. I even work out on these days. I am still shocked each week when it works.

2. The products work: The success of the plan is not dependent on my ability to be hard core. I know. That doesn't make sense either, but I have yet to make it on a "shake day" without eating something that is not plan friendly. Like my glass of wine. Or a bite size chocolate. Or lets be honest.... over the last 30 days, I have had a number of fast food meals and donuts.

3. I feel too good to stop. I'm so going to do another 30 day challenge. Maybe this month I can be a little more focused.. there is no telling what I can do if I am diligent!

So all that to say, how did I do?

Well... see below!


Here I am this morning in my classroom. 

You know, I'm starting to like the way I look in pictures. And that is huge. My waist is noticeably trimmer, my clothes are comfortable or even loose and I feel good.


Interested?

Send me a message at emilymclemore@yahoo.com or check out my website at http://emilymclemore.isagenix.com/ and then send me a message. There is a lot to take in and I'd love to tell you about it.

These products work.

No comments:

Post a Comment