Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Saying the Right Thing

I am a talker. I totally acknowledge that. But when conversations are tough or I am required to have a confrontational conversation, I struggle!

As part of my graduate course work, I am learning so much about good communication skills and how to have "fierce conversations." 

But one framework that has really stuck in my head is that of saying the right thing every time. Given that I feel like I saw the WRONG thing most of the time, I was pumped to read and learn about this process.

So here is much simplified version of Robert D. Ramsey's "How to Say the Right Thing Every Time".



I like it as it is similar to the THINK mindset, but more tailored to the professional world.

I will be printing/making this for my classroom! 

Wonder how big I should make it?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment