Friday, January 2, 2015

Quiche Recipes with a Tutorial

I love making quiche and it's really simple to make. I forget this though and we will go for months and months without eating it as I don't keep half and half on hand and you really need the half and half...

Anyway, I made quiche for Christmas Eve and then also for an end of the year breakfast party with my running friends.  It was a hit and people were asking for the recipe, so I thought I'd share!



I made a tutorial for it. (of course I did..)

The Hashbrown crust is based of Paula Deen's recipe, but I have tweaked it a little. She uses more butter and less hashbrown. No surprise. I'm thinking that for the next quiche I'm going to try to make the crust without any butter at all. I don't think it needs it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.



If you don't want to do the hashbrown crust, just purchase either a store bought crust in the pie plate, or you can get the crust that you put in your own plate. I really like Pillsbury's pie crusts, so I get those and roll into my deep dish pie plate!

I hope you find this tutorial helpful!  Enjoy.  



(The hashbrown quiche will take longer to make as you bake the hashbrowns first (30 min) and then the filling (30 min). But the pie crust quiche is a quick 30 minute meal.)

oh.. and if you find the tutorial useful, give it a like, it helps me out! thanks!

Click here to take you to the tutorial!

or copy and paste the link below.
http://www.guidecentr.al/Bake-Hashbrown-Crust-Quiche-Two-Ways/eboGiRjr0y

No comments:

Post a Comment