Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Support Signs for Marching Band

Maddie is in color guard. That means that she is part of the marching band and that means that I have support signs to make!! I'm having a ton of fun!!

Last week was region contest. Here are the signs I made.






We put the signs out before the band had to report Saturday morning.







And then when the band was leaving town, we had a send off. I quickly moved the signs, got the girls and our cans and set up with the other band families!



(Kylie does have shorts on.. really.)
.




And here we are cheering the band on! It was soooooo hot! Doug was there.. just not pictured.






We were so excited that the band advanced to Area competition!


So I made more signs for this week...











I'm hoping to have more to add next week...

Go Yellowjacket Band and Colorguard!!

All the way to state!











No comments:

Post a Comment