Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Classroom set up.

It's that time again. Classroom set up!

I love this time of the year. Everything is clean picked up and the floors are waxed.

It's the time of year where I spend time reflecting on the good and bad of the year before and try to figure out if the room set up needs to change.

This is the start of my 7th year in art. That just seems crazy to me, time is flying by. But what this means is that I'm finally making this program and room truly my own. I'm STILL cleaning out old files and records from the previous teachers, but my stamp is squarely on this art program now and I'm proud of it.

Anyway.. back to the room.  This is how I found it a couple of weeks ago. Lexi and Maddie helped me to move tables back to their homes with the use of a big wool blanket. These tables are heavy! 




I'm still working on the room, and will post pictures soon!

This is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment