Monday, March 10, 2014

My first "fix"

I got my first Stitch Fix in the mail today! It was fun!

I had heard good things, but I wasn't sure if I would like what they sent or if it would fit...

Well, everything I heard about them was right on and everything fit!

I got a dress, a pair of jeans, two shirts and a cardigan. I can't believe it! The jeans fit GREAT! And I didn't have to go to a store! I didn't have to try on 50 pairs of jeans and feel bad about my shape. I just  put on their selections and I felt great! 

The convenience of the "fix" was awesome, but the fact that the clothes fit and looked good on me was an amazing feeling!

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the dress yet. There is a discount if you keep all of the items and the discount is almost the amount of the dress. I just can't decide if the dress is something I would wear enough to keep. It fits almost too good and would require a shell underneath the v-neck in order to wear it to school.

Anyway, I know this is something I will continue to do. The clothes were a more pricey than my local discount store, but you could feel quality in them, and they weren't really expensive either.

And if I don't want to keep all of the items, no worries, they provide  an envelope to send back (free shipping) what I don't want. Cool. So I don't have to deal with returns at a store!

If you haven't already signed up for a "fix" click here and use my referral code! It costs $20 for the stylist to find your items and mail them to you. Then you get that $20 in credit back to you if you purchase the items. If you don't want any of the items, it costs $20. And if you live where we live, you can't go into "the city" and shop for $20! With gas and eating out, you are easily out triple that amount... and you have to deal with sales people and other customers!! And say you change your mind about an item... another trip back before the return window closes!

Needlesstosay, I've already scheduled my next fix! Woohoo! Can't wait! I ordered it for the week of Mother's Day. Pretty snazzy that I get to tell them when to send me new clothes!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment