Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Ice Day!



I woke up this morning with the phone vibrating my bed side table... No School today! Dangerous black ice on the roads, so no school!

So I am sitting on the couch, enjoying the fire and watching the Olympics!

Awesome day!

And it was great timing as my body has said that I am tooooo busy and I feel crummy today. Normally I'd just push through as I'm not going to miss work just because I feel run down. So I'm treating the day like the gift it is.

And I got my grade report from my January term grad class in Art History. I made an A!  It was the equivalent of 80 hours in January.. That on top of work, kids and family commitments, running and general life.. No wonder I'm tired!

This Saturday is another big art contest. I need school tomorrow so I can take care of art prep and paperwork, but for today, I'm enjoying women's speed skating! Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment