Monday, January 20, 2014

Girl Scout Cookies and Weight Watchers, a tough combination!

I don't know if it's good timing or not... but I'm the cookie mom for Lexi's Girl Scout troop, and I'm back on Weight Watchers.

OUCH!

Here is what my house looked like Monday afternoon.
That's 117 cases of cookies.
That 1404 boxes of deliciousness.

And let's see... Girl Scout cookies vary from about a point a piece for the most basic cookie to two points a piece for the ones I really want on WW.

So lets see.  33 cases of Samoas at 2 points a piece for each cookie
times 12 boxes per case times 14 cookies makes...

11,088 points.
I get 26 points a day.

So I could eat Samoa cookies for my full allotment of points every day for the next 426+ days. 

And then I could start on the Tagalongs.

Wow.

Thanks goodness we have 11 very excited girls that are selling cookies.

Or I might be in trouble.

I am happy to report however, that even with the cookies living in my house for the last week, I still lost 2 pounds!

Whew. And I totally blew it on Saturday.
Starting the day with 3 Tagalongs for breakfast will do that to you.

February 21st can't get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment