Sunday, November 10, 2013

Insecurities vs A God-Given Dream

It's funny how life works. Lately I've been battling insecurities. Lots of them. And today at church, we heard an awesome message on how God uses our insecurities for His purpose.  I really, really needed the pick me up.

Here are a few of the thing that really stuck with me.  I didn't take notes during the sermon, so these are my thoughts based on what the pastor was saying.

If God gives me a dream, then give Him a chance to fulfill it.
If God gives me a dream, then allow Him to work out the details.
If God gives me a dream, I need to step aside so that it can happen.

If God asks me to do something, then He will make a way.
If God asks me to do something, then He will give me the skills.
If God asks me to do something, then I need to allow Him to move.

If God challenges me, I need to stop making excuses.
If God challenges me, Its because I'm ready.
If God challenges me, I need to say yes.

So hold on everybody.

God has given me a dream. He's asked me to do something and He has challenged me to stop making excuses.

So I've stopped. And I'm starting to work on that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment