Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Run For A Reason. I want to run... anyone want to pay for my entry fee?

I really, really want to run the Chevron Houston Marathon as part of the National Kidney Foundations, Run For A Reason, runners. 

Really.

Bad.

But the fee is a $350 tax-deductible donation + the entry fee. And it's not a committement that I'll raise the money by the January marathon. It's an immediate charge on my credit card. ugh.

So... here is what I am wondering.

Anyone out there want to "Gift An Hero" Entry for me?? 

I promise, if you purchase my entry for the National Kidney Foundation, I will run with PRIDE and DETERMINATION and make you PROUD.

https://secure4.marathonguide.com/register/houstonmarathon/GiftAHero.cfm?

Thanks for thinking about it.

And feel free to pass it on to anyone that you know that might want to purchase a "Gift A Hero" entry for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment