Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More decorating fun from Maddie's room

We are working on the final parts of Maddie's room!! Today I put her name on the wall and created a jewelry organizer.

If you want to learn about how to make a fabric name for the wall... click on the tutorial below.

How to put a name on the wall in fabric by emilymclemore

(did you like this new slideshow program? I can't decide if I like it yet...  I made a snapguide for this as well http://snapguide.com/guides/create-a-fabric-name-for-the-wall/ I'm trying both guidemakers out.)

I also made her a jewelry organizer! You can click on the picture to take you to snapguide for this.

Cute huh!

I've been busy. Kylie and Lexi's rooms are next. I'll be working on theirs together as I am going to switch their rooms. It's dread mixed with fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment