Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It was a rear kickin' kinda morning!!

My friend Martha and I met at the park at 5am for our FITNESS CHALLENGE!

We ROCKED IT!

To be honest, I wasn't sure how I would do.

But we completed

100 reverse leg lowers with crunch
100 pushups
100 tuck jumps
100 jump squats
200 squats
200 jumping jacks
20 burpees

Plus we ran a total of 3 miles at a 9.43 pace!

So how did we do it?

Well, we ran .25 first. Then we did 10 of each of the first 4 exercises and 20 of the next two and 2 burpees. Then we ran .25 again and then did another set of exercises and so forth. After the first 5 sets, we stopped for water and I accidentally had us run an extra .25 (sorry Martha) and she didn't point it out until we were on our 9th set. So we ended up running further than we needed, but it was good for us!

We finished at 6:02am.

I really enjoyed the workout. I was stronger than I thought and that made my day! I'm thinking that I am going to make this my Wednesday morning workout!

I can't wait to see how much faster I can finish this in 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment