Friday, May 31, 2013

Just when I think I'm going to take it easy... I decide to mix things up!

I signed up for a grad class yesterday. I haven't taken a class since I finished my MFA in 2000.

I'm excited, but a little nervous.  I've read the syllabus and already made my first post.

I'm planning to learn a lot, get some great ideas, and be ready for next school year. (crazy talk.. today is the last day of school and I'm already planning/dreaming about next year!)

So what am I taking? Instructional Strategies for Art Teachers! Doesn't it sound fun :) !

Now you know why I am excited.

So if you are an art teacher and you haven't found your way to The Art of Ed, you should. It's a really great resource. www.theartofed.com

I'll keep you posted to how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment