Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Pictures 2013

Springtime in Texas means that some days you get a high of 45 degrees and some days are 85 degrees. Often you get two of each in a week. This week we have in fact had two of each! Today is a gorgeous high 70's afternoon.
 
Along with the unpredictable weather, we have unpredictable flowers.  The Texas Bluebonnet is a great flower. Some years they are everywhere and some years you find one and holler success.  This was a year of very few bluebonnets.
 
But that doesn't stop me from taking spring pictures!  I love this very Texas ritual!
 
This afternoon, right during the absolutely WORST time of the day to take pictures, I loaded up the girls and went out to a friends place to take pictures. You might recognize the trees and landmarks from previous years.

How nice that blogger allowed me to increase the size of only the very first picture. typical blogger. :\






 I think Kylie might be working on her Karate Kid moves! And look at that sweet Lexi!



 Love the Texas Rangers cap pictures! This was ALL her!




 Maddie turns 13 in a couple of weeks. Please make her stop growing up!




 And there you have Spring Pictures 2013! I truly can't believe how fast my girls are growing up!

1 comment: