Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Working Mom's Blues

I've been feeling blah this week. just going through the motions.

Everyone has weeks like this I know. Mine started with a sick kid last week, then Doug went out of town and things just kinda went down hill from there.

It's funny, everything is normal in my world, but I'm just blah.

To be honest, I think it's really "The Working Mom Blues" where it seems like you spend all of your time taking care of work obligations and your children have needs that you can't meet and your house is a mess and on and on.

It has even translated to my workouts. On Wednesday, I was lead at bootcamp. Today, I didn't even workout. Tomorrow I'm determined to put the blues aside and get me rear in gear.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment