Friday, October 19, 2012

A new way to lace your shoes!

 
I run with an awesome group of ladies in a local running club.
We have fun, support each other and are racking up the miles.
 
One of the ladies posted a link about the different ways you can lace your shoes.

The link is below. If you are a runner, or want-to-be runner, you should take a look at it!
 
After reading the article, I relaced my shoes for the high instep.
As seen in the above picture! Yep, that's my foot :)
It is WONDERFUL!! My toes don't go to sleep on mile 4 anymore!
 
Tomorrow (Saturday) is my first 5k as a RUNNER.
A little scary. I've run 5k's before, but never with a goal but finishing in mind.
Now, I have a time goal and a pace.
eek.
 
I'll let you know how it goes.
This is really just a warm up.
Next week is my first 10k.
 
Wow.
I may need to go revisit my last post and get motivated again as to how far I have come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment