Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Goal Made, A Good Run and.... Out of the Closet

A Goal Made:
 
Over the weekend I hit 140 lbs. This was my goal weight!! Yippee.  Of course, I ate so well over the weekend including a hamburger (I had forgotten how good those bad boys are!), that by my Tuesday weigh-in I was at 141. But that's okay, it was still a loss from the previous week. 
 
I am so close to "maintenance" that I can taste it!
 
A Good Run:
 
Over the weekend I also had a couple of good runs with friends, logging 11 miles in two days!!
 
So after taking it a little easier for a couple of days I went running this morning. I was really, really wanting to make it to the 3 miles in 30 minutes. I didn't make it. BUT, take a look at my ending pace! Yes, that's 7:51 at the end of 3.28 miles! In case you are wondering... I do the 3 minute run, 1 minute walk interval training. It REALLY works! I just have to remind myself to walk faster so that my overall pace is faster. But, given that at the end of May my overall pace was 14 minutes a mile and now on the 10th of October it's 10:25 a mile, I'd say that's a win.
 
 
And finally, my purse came OUT OF THE CLOSET!!
 
Maddie had a doctor's appointment in Dallas today and so, I decided to break out the COACH. It felt nice. :)

Lots and lots going on around here. Hope to fill you in more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment