Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weight Watchers. 3 weeks=11 pounds

So, I decided to make my quest known to the blog world.  I am determined to get in shape and lose about 30 plus pounds.  Three weeks ago I joined Weight Watchers Online and so far have lost 11 pounds!

I've tried Weight Watchers before and didn't have great success as I hated having to track everything and count.. yuck.

But I love the online and mobile apps!

And, I LOVE the tracking activity part!  You earn points for working out. Some activities only get you a couple of points.. like 30 minutes of  refinishing furniture only gets you 2 points, but when you end up spending all day on a project, those points add up!

Last week I earned 69 activity points! And better, I didn't use a single one!

The daily points are plenty for regular life and the weekly extra points are plenty to cover going to a baseball game and eating out!

So there you have it.  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Congratulations. I to have joined weigh watchers. I joined March 8th. I have lost 17 lbs so far. I have had a bad 3 weeks these past few weeks and sadly gained a few lbs back. But I started back on track again tracking so I am hoping to get back to losing. GOOD luck with your ww journey.

    ReplyDelete