Sunday, May 6, 2012

An Investment in Myself

first, I'm writing this on Maddie's computer.  her default settings are neon green and pink text. I have no idea how this post is going to look. things like that happen when you drop your laptop. :(

Moving on.


I made an investment in myself.

I am rather proud.  I not only bought new running shoes, I bought new workout attire!  I spent a good bit, but I decided that if I wanted to do something about getting healthy, I needed to have something to get healthy in.

I bought the stuff on Saturday afternoon.

It is now Sunday evening and I run both days. Both days I have fixed my kids dinner, sat them down at the table and left. I know that I can't do that often. But, I decided that since I was itching to run jog (very slowly) that I just needed to do it.

And yes, I like jogging. I'm slow, but hey, I have to start somewhere!

1 comment: