Sunday, April 22, 2012

It was a BLACK TIE AND DIAMONDS kinda night!!

Its was a Black Tie and Diamonds kinda night.
Or so the invitations said.

Months and months of planning.
and lots and lots of work.

But hallelujah Prom 2012 has come and gone.
And all without any major issues!!

The pictures don't due it justice.
It was beautiful!
These were all taken on my camera phone.

The theme was Black Tie and Diamonds.









And there you have it. A look at our high school prom.  This is my last one to coordinate for a while I am really, really hoping.  4 years in a row is enough!  But heck, when it comes to planning my children's receptions I will know exactly what to do! WRITE A CHECK AND MAKE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!

On another note.  I finally had a chance to go to the doctor. Yeah. 
I have antibiotics, steriods and an inhaler.
I will be well after probably 4 weeks of being sick. Right in time for the TAKS test.
WAIT. What was I thinking!  Right in time to administer the TAKS? I should have waited!

No comments:

Post a Comment