Monday, April 9, 2012

40 Bags in 40 Days Recap

Easter has come and gone. As expected, life got (is) pretty busy and the 40 bag challenge took a back burner. However, I can honestly say that we busted the 40 bag goal and got rid of a few truck loads of junk!!

The best thing about the challenge was the freedom it brought to us as we got rid of the stuff that was holding us hostage. And yes, I mean holding us hostage. When you get rid of excess, you have room for living. With each bag that left our house, we celebrated.

So what are we going to do with the space created? Well.. we are going to get a dart board for the garage. Yep. we are just simple folk. When Doug and I first got married we had a dart board in the garage and had so much fun playing together. Now that junk isn't taking up the garage, we can play again. Yes, something simple but important.



And that's it. I recommend the 40 bags in 40 days challenge. I plan on doing this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment