Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teaching is a Family Affair

Getting ready for a new school year is what I consider to be one of the funnest things about teaching.
I love decideing on a new classroom theme.
I love making new charts and class procedures handouts.
I love bulletin boards and posters.

I know, it's kinda weird for a secondary teacher to say that, but I do. 
I guess that's why teaching art works for me :)

But along with all the new, there is a lot of work.
And lots of hours go into making a classroom a nice place to be.

Below you can see my girls hard at work helping me get a first day of school activity ready!
By now, Maddie is a pro. 
Lexi is learning and staying on task with moderate redirection.
Kylie is participating.


 Here are all the bags stuffed with their "goodies".

 And for any Art 2 student out there... here is a sneak peek to your first project for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment