Friday, July 29, 2011

When they say Chunky Bling, they mean CHUNKY!!

I got an email a few weeks ago from a company called Chunky Bling.  They asked me to consider promoting them on my blog.  I looked at it and thought, heck why not.  They looked like they had fun products.  However, I decided that I couldn't promote something I didn't know about, so I ordered me a watch!  The price was really reasonable too!!

It arrived in the mail today.  First impression. Good. Nice packaging!

Please excuse the arm shot.  I am well aware of the old ladyish appearance of the closeup of my wrist!  I am blaming that on having translucent skin and freckles!

Notice how chunky it is.  I didn't really think it would be THAT big!!

I'm not sure that it will be worn that often as I can see myself snagging it on all kinds of stuff.

However, Kylie is IN LOVE!!

And I have to say, it is perfect for the first day of school.  It just looks like an art teacher (or maybe elementary teacher..) doesn't it!

In the end, I really like the product.  I like the fact that I can order a not so bright band to clip onto my watch face.  Did you notice the lobster clasps that attach each section?  I think that is sooo cool.  And then the band itself is stretchy.  And for someone as clasotrophobic as I am, the strecthy part makes this watch very wearable.  Otherwise the bulk would have my wrist in a panic! 

So, if you are looking for some CHUNKY BLING, I'd give them a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment