Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh my poor sore body!

We loaded the truck yesterday. 

This morning I have to finish cleaning out the house.

Then I'll have the weekend to recover and we will  move everything into the rent house on Monday and Tuesday.

What a way to start the summer.

I'm beat.

But so glad to have loading the truck behind me.

We are currently house-sitting for my parents.  They are in Costa Rica on vacation. 

I am so thankful that I have vacation to look forward to in a couple weeks.

In other news.  I'm going to get me hair cut and highlighted and styled.

This is BIG NEWS! I typically get my hair cut once a year.  With highlights, I'll have to go like regularly or something.

I've decided that I'm ready for grown up hair.

Now, what style? hmm...

If you have any ideas, let me know.  My hair is a little past my shoulder blades, no bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment