Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Family Trip to the Fort Worth Zoo... along with 20k others.

A Family trip to the zoo.
An awesome zoo.

Really.

The Fort Worth Zoo is incredible.

But I have to say that I like it better when:

It's not Spring Break and everyone else on the planet goes. 
(at least we didn't go on 1/2 price Wednesday!!)

and I like it better when I don't have a sick 18month old baby.

But other than that, we had a great day :)

See...











I love this picture of Maddie.  She looks like a little girl here!

Yup.  I'm wearing complete mom gear.  I recently went shopping and have more stylish clothes.  No, I'm not wearing them here.  Heck, at least I'm in the picture.

Yes, It was a good day.

The best $9 spent of the day?  Renting the double stroller!!

No comments:

Post a Comment