Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthdays, Deadlines and Sick Kids

Life here seems to be running faster each day.  This last week has been more crazy than our normal nuts.

I thought about giving you a recap, but really, you didn't click to this site to see the daily drama of my life!

However, Lexi's 6th birthday was Monday and Doug's more than 6th birthday was Wednesday.  We had a house full of girls Saturday afternoon for a Princess and the Frog party.  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.

Maddie was out of school sick all week.  Sinus infection and crud. 

I took Lexi to the urgent care clinic today.  She's got something too. 

Antibiotics for Doug's crud too make it 3/5 so far for meds this week.

In the meantime, I am crafting at school like a crazy woman.  December 1st-18th my kids have a Starving Artist showcase at our local fine arts council and I am killing myself trying to get all of our projects, holiday crafts and stuff ready.

The deadline for the kids stuff is Tuesday when we get out for Thanksgiving, so the end is in site.  Oh how I need a few days rest. Oh, yeah.... my kids will be home too... no rest for me :)

I do have to say, I'm a little concerned about myself though.  By 8pm I am so tired I'm ready to drop.  I keep saying that it's just the craziness of getting the show ready, but really, I'm always running from one project to the next.  I think my iron must be low.  I'm always anemic. Sometimes I make it up to borderline anemic, but most of the time I sit quite nicely in the low but okay category.  I'm thinking that it must be lower right now.  I thinking I should also maybe take a vitamin.  Maybe my thinking will translate into action soon. 

Thanks for letting me ramble.  I can't wait to show off my student's cool creations and pictures from Lexi's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment