Friday, September 10, 2010

Stuff Designers Do

I subscribe to a couple of different design sites and I got an email about a new site yesterday, so I went over and checked it out. 

I LOVED IT!! I am so going to use this guy in my classroom.
His first design video/tutorial is just a little over 3 minutes and is a perfect setup to compostition. 

So if you are looking to learn about Principles of  Design (or art) and need to know about Unequal Spacing (or composition) I highly suggest this video!

I am looking forward to seeing more on his website.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Can't wait to make more shows. Please let us know if there's anything specific you would like to see.

    Side note: it's 8:40am and I just have your site up playing your playlist. Great morning starter for today. Thank you & God bless!

    ReplyDelete