Thursday, July 8, 2010

An album for a Daddy and of course, more scrap pages and cards!

Yes, Father’s Day has come and gone, but I wanted to show you all what I made for Doug.  These years are speeding past and I wanted to make an album that we could go back and look at all of the Father’s Days easily.  So here you have it.  A picture from each year taken on Father’s Day (or as close to it as possible). DSCF0001 DSCF0019DSCF0018DSCF0017DSCF0015 DSCF0016
Amazing isn’t it! To make sure that we will have matching pages for the future, I have gone ahead and made 20 pages to finish the book. With kids spread out in ages as far as ours are, it’s a lot of years in order to get them all grown!

The above album is 8x8, so I had some great scraps. With the leftovers, I have made some regular 12x12 scrapbook pages and cards.  Here they are.DSCF0020 DSCF0021 DSCF0022 I have to say, I love my manly cards!!DSCF0023 DSCF0024 DSCF0025

Thanks for stopping by.  Go do something creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment