Sunday, June 20, 2010

And the winner is…

image


Michelle said...



Great contest! I love the headboard that you showed! I might have to get one of those! (or maybe something else . . . hmmmm the decisions!)
June 17, 2010 12:43 PM

Michelle... EMAIL ME!! I can't find your email!!!


*******************************************************
Yeah for Michelle who gets a $40 gift certificate to CSN Stores.  And thanks CSN Stores for giving me the chance to host a drawing!
And a quick word about that.. many of my “usual” followers who leave comments didn’t this time.  I wondered why… so I asked.  They didn’t want me spending my own money on a gift for them.  Well, I DIDN’T!! Isn’t it so cool that this store just gave me the opportunity to giveaway such a great prize!
So to all of you out there that hung back to be nice to me, I promise I’ll do another giveaway soon.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot I entered!!

    Thank you so much for finding my email! I haven't read my RSS in a few days, and was totally baffled when I got your email!!

    I must admit, I was a bit leery, as my email had been hacked into just half hour before I got the email!!

    Thank you thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete