Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Thank You Gift: Handmade Recipe Book

rpbook12

I don’t know about you, but it seems like I am always needing a thank you gift!  This time I needed something special for someone who went the extra mile for me.. and she happens to love to cook, so I decided to make a little recipe book that she can place her favorite recipe’s in for her teenage daughter.

I hope she likes it.  I had fun making it.rpbook1
rpbook2To make the cover, I took 2 pieces of chipboard and cut them a little larger than my 8x8 page protectors.  (Well, to be honest, the first piece of chipboard I only cut a little larger than my 8x8 pages.. then I remembered that the page protectors were larger..eek.  Thankfully I had an extra piece of chipboard!)

The first page:rpbook11

Appetizers:rpbook10

Soups and Salads:rpbook9

Main Course:rpbook8

All of the pages that have only one card are Flip Flap pockets that stick to the outside of the page protector.. isn’t that so cool :)rpbook7

The Dessert Page:rpbook6

Side Dishes:  rpbook5

The End:rpbook3

I hope she likes it…

No comments:

Post a Comment