Friday, May 21, 2010

Still Dreaming

I have lots of plans for my life.
Lots of dreams.

I've always wanted to try lots of different jobs.
(I guess teaching 13 different subjects counts)
I've always wanted to live, or at least visit lots of different countries.
(Maybe when the kids are grown..)

But one thing I know,
God is revealing to me His incredible plan for my life.
And it's one that I enjoy living out everyday!

My journey may not be interesting to others
It's surely not book or movie worthy.
But at worst, it's a great life,
And at best I am learning that even a small light makes a difference.
So what does Crazy Love Ministries have to do with that?
Well, I'm working on figuring it all out.

But it means that I want my everyday decisions and actions to mean more.
I want to be able to help others in tangible ways.

I want to show that serving others means more than just going to church.
I want to look for ways to help others.
I want to be an active participant in things that matter. 

I have lots of dreams for my life.
I have lots of plans to help others.

It's all depends on my perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment