Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gotta show you something I just made

I am so excited about a project I just finished.  But I can’t show it off just yet!! It was a challenge from a different blog and as soon as Erin gets all of the projects up on her blog, I’ll show it off.  However, I do have a sneak peak for you!
  sneak peak2 sneak peak
Don’t you just love those colors!

As to how I am feeling these days, well, I feel like I might survive.  I am on my second round of antibiotics and am hoping that this will do the trick.

I am so lucky that I had Spring Break this week.  Too bad for my kiddos that they got stuck with a sick mom for the break, but oh well, at least they got to relax a little too.

I’ve got some more projects in the mix that I will be showing off soon.  So look forward to that and a little giveaway coming soon too!!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the finished project, too! I've only received two sets of photos back and hope the rest come in soon. I might just start posting the pics I have cuz there's so many awesome projects!

    Thank you for playing, Emily!

    Inky Smiles!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete