Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A growing girl needs a growth chart!

Can you believe Kylie is already six months old??? I can't! Today at her well-child visit Kylie weighed in at 18 lbs 15 ounces and was 26.5 inches long. She also has two teeth with numbers 3-5 on their way! With these milestones flying at me, I have determined that I have got to get a growth chart.

As you can imagine, with Maddie, I painted a mural on her bedroom wall and created a matching growth chart.  Well, that was three houses ago. With Lexi I bought a princess canvas type chart thing that Lexi at about age two decided needed more color and promptly did an Olivia style piece of art on it.  So with Kylie, I am hoping to find a happy medium.  I think I have.  I can't wait to get it and show you pictures!!! But for now, you can go see it for yourself at this awesome website called http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/! They have all kinds of kids bedding and this growth chart

Have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was better at keeping up on the milestones, I always have to go back to the photos I took at the dates on them :( at least I have that.

    I tagged you for a "game" on my blog...
    http://scrappingservant.blogspot.com/2010/02/year-and-half-later.html

    ReplyDelete