Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bountiful Blessings

nov25 006

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I decided to use my oh so cute Home Made Template to make a house of blessings!  I love this little house and I can see myself using this template from PaperTreyInk  a lot.

So here is my plan.  I am going to cut a bunch of strips of paper and have everyone at Thanksgiving write something that they are thankful for onto the paper.  We are going to fill the little house with praise!! (I’m then gonna scrapbook the thanksgivings some year in the future)… The roof is a separate piece and so the house makes a really great little box :)

I can’t wait to see what everyone writes down!!

And just from a decorating standpoint… yeah, I know I could have down a MUCH better job on my little house, but Kylie is having a 3 month growth spurt and crafting while nursing is rather difficult!  Isn’t she adorable :) You would skimp on the design details too if she was yours!
kylieFaith 

Oh, and by the way.  I’m going to have the big girls make these houses into Christmas decorations, so I’ll post more soon. We’ve gotta do something on these “stay at home” days!

No comments:

Post a Comment