Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Treat Bags, Decorations and/or Centerpieces!

100_1749 Large Web view

Don’t you just love finding a new use for something that you always have on hand?? Well, I do!  And one of the things that I seem to always have around are brown lunch size sacks.  So I thought.. hmm.. what can I do with these that is different, or at least fun and cute?

Here is what I came up with!

These were super easy to make and the kids really wanted to make some too.. so that’s next on the agenda.  We will see how that goes!

And here the bags are as a centerpiece:

100_1763 Large Web view

100_1762 Large Web view

For those that can’t believe that I would use a skull and crossbones, well, let’s just say, I’m trying to use up some supplies!  You know that is so NOT my style, but it’s good to be stretched once in a while :)

Supply List:

  • Brown Bags
  • CTMH Enchanted papers
  • CTMH Rustic Alphabet
  • CTMH Give Thanks
  • Tim Holtz  Grunge
  • Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Black
  • Creative Memories cutting system

100_1748 Large Web view

100_1750 Large Web view

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment