Saturday, October 3, 2009

A couple of Tri Fold Cards.. Fun and FANCY!!

100_1705 Large Web view100_1711 Large Web view100_1717 Large Web view

I saw the template for these cards and just had to try it out myself.  It is an easy card to make and the best thing is that besides the base, you can use all manner of scrap papers!

To make my cards, one base is Chocolate and one base is Colonial White.  All the rest is made from Caprice papers from Close To My Heart.  I am doing my best to use up all of my scraps, but they seem to multiply :) !

I had already written in the card before I took the pictures, that’s why each card has the distorted piece.  I didn’t want to share the written part with the online world before the actual recipients got theirs!

The embellishments are from a couple of different sources, the flowers are Prima and the inked arrow is Tim Holtz. The ribbons and brads are from a variety of sources.

Here are a couple of close-ups.

I can’t wait to deliver these cards!  In person, they really are more like a little gift! And, in case you think this crafting thing is a fluke, just you wait cause I’ve got a big project that has to be done this week!  I can’t wait to show you what I am making…

No comments:

Post a Comment