Friday, October 16, 2009

Accordion Slider Album

slider album 013 Large Web view

I saw the idea to make a paper album with sliders somewhere in the internet world, but the lady was only selling kits and to get the template you had to purchase a $30 kit.  I of course thought to myself.. what the heck! and made one myself.  I don’t know what the original dimensions were or how it was done, but I am happy with mine and I am happy to share what I did :)

First, here are some pictures of the album open and laying flat on the table so that you can see the hidden parts that slide out!

slider album 017 Large Web view

slider album 018 Large Web view

And more pictures..

slider album 011 Large Web viewslider album 027 Large Web view  slider album 019 Large Web viewslider album 020 Large Web viewslider album 018 Large Web view   slider album 021 Large Web view slider album 026 Large Web view

I loved making this and seriously thought about keeping it for myself.. but once again, I gave it away as a thank you gift.  I seem to be indebted to a lot of people these days!  However, I think I’m gonna have to make one of these for me :)

If you want instructions on how to make this, give me a few days, but email me to remind me and I will get a link posted on how to do this.

Have a great weekend and I hope to be posting more treasures soon!

Emily

slider album 025 Large Web view

slider album 022 Large Web view

Supplies: CTMH Silhouette papers, CTMH Desert Sand ink, embellishments from a variety of sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment