Friday, September 11, 2009

Kylie’s Birth Announcement

announcement 006 announcement 007 

Today I addressed envelopes for Kylie’s announcements.  It’s a really good thing that I started making them back in July as she is three weeks already and I’ve only had a few minutes at a time to glue on the pictures! 

I really like how the announcement turned out!  The template is from CTMH Originals book.  I adapted  it to fit a standard sized envelope.  All of the supplies are C TMH as well.  I just love the Emporium papers!!

These are pretty stout little cards, but surprisingly they mail with just one stamp!

I made 40 and am all out.. next batch mat half to just be computer printed cards.. :(  Oh well, we can only do so much..

Next week I am going to start crafting again, I am having withdrawal symptoms!  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my new stamps will be here next week…

Have a great weekend.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment