Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Technique Tuesday on a Wednesday…. a cute goodie basket for a teacher gift!

I saw the cutest little apple basket teacher gift over on a blog and had to try my hand at making this little basket.  Click here for the instructions on making the basket.

As usual, I changed a couple of things up on one of my baskets, but I am posting a picture of the completed basket using the above instructions, except for the handle.  My handle is created out of a hanger like the original blogger’s handle.

Isn’t this so cute!!

apple basket2 
All supplies are Close To My Heart.

And here is Lexi all excited to take her preschool teacher the gift.  I wanted to wait and go fill the basket with useable classroom goodies, but Lexi was determined that she would take the basket today, so we used a package of  jelly beans as a gift instead :)

apple basket

My goal is to make these little baskets for Maddie’s teachers as well.  There are fun and pretty simple, so as long as sitting in my craft chair counts as “resting” I am good to go!  I’d like to get these done before I have the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment