Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Big Clearance Sale

So I went to the doctor today for my regular appointment and got the good news that it could just be another 5 weeks.. (or more.. but let’s not dwell on the more) till baby arrives. 

Now I am REALLY motivated to clean out my wares.  So here are a few pictures of things I’ve got for sale.  If you like any of them, the link on the right sidebar will take you to my My ETSY Shop shop.
premade page sale Large Web view  premade page sale 017 Large Web viewpremade page sale 013 Large Web viewpremade page sale 025 Large Web view 

Also, don’t forget I’ve got TONS of scrapbook pages on clearance as well!

If you need cards or bulk handmade paper items I’ve got those too…

Have a great day!  And for those of you that might be wondering, my technique for today is to CLEAN OUT and stop HORDING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment