Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Technique Tuesday: School Keepsake Files

school keepsake file8

One day this week while at a friend’s house scrapbooking, I saw wonderful keepsake files that she had created for her girls. 

I knew that this would be a great solution to all of the masterpieces created by my kids that I have no room to store!  So off I went to the store for the supplies and here are the results!!  keepsake file Large Web view Yes, Maddie is helping to create her own box.  She is at the age were she not only wants to help, but wants to tell me how to do it!  What am I saying, she has ALWAYS been at that age!!

We created the girls’ names and some of the embellishments on my Pazzle at school.  I really do like that thing, I just forget about having access to it!

If you have a need to store a lot of memorabilia, this is a wonderful project for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment