Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Technique Tuesday: Life’s A Jungle Book

100_0963 Large Web view

Don’t you just love little gifty items?  I sure do!  It seems like I usually create little albums for others, but this one is for me :)

I got the pattern from a book called Making Books by Gwen Diehn.  It’s a fun book that has all sorts of patterns and ideas.

The dimensions of the book are 6” tall by 40” long.  You fold it into ten sections accordion style and have a fun little album.

To begin, I followed the pattern to get a 10” tall by 40” wide piece of paper.  Then, I random stamped Colonial White CTMH paper to match my new Animal Cookie papers by CTMH.  Once my base paper was finished, I folded it into the book and started my inside pieces.

Each inside card is 3”x5” and I just had fun with this.  I carried my animal theme onto each card and ended up with a project that I really like and know that I will create this again for gifts!

 

100_0965 Large Web view

No comments:

Post a Comment