Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Workshop Pages

Last night while watching the Texas Rangers win big, I cut out and pieced all of these pages and this morning I inked and glued.  I can’t wait to run to the store and print out pictures from Lexi’s 4th birthday party and finish these off!!bella workshop 001 Large Web view

I used CTMH’s Bella level 2 paper pack.  I LOVE these papers.  I also added the color Sweet Leaf to the set as I needed more cardstock.

The patterns are all from Imagine and I used my 20 page workshop plan in order to do all of these pages.  Total time spent on 10 layouts was probably 3 hours.  That is of course including stops and starts for kids and so forth :)

My 26 page workshop is posted on this blog back in April and I just cut it down to 20 pages, it’s more manageable and you have more scraps to add to the pages with the pictures later.

I’ll post the revised workshop guide soon.bella workshop layouts five to ten

bella workshop first four layouts Large Web view

Have a great day and I hope you do something creative today!

No comments:

Post a Comment