Sunday, May 3, 2009

No baby name yet, but I have chosen nursery colors!


It seems like I get asked at least once a day about a name for baby girl and also about nursery colors. Well, we still haven't decided on a name, but I have chosen nursery colors! All of you scrapbookers out there will appreciate that the colors and patterns are from Close To My Heart Emporium papers :) Here is a close up of my favorite pattern. The colors are Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Twilight, and Vineyard Berry.

Here they are in the catalog..



So here's my plan, I am going to take my pieces of paper with me to a fabric store and get everything I need to make the baby's nursery stuff. I am also going to paint our hand-me-down dark brown wood crib the vineyard red color. I am so thankful to have the crib! What a huge savings that was!!

Also, if our house doesn't sell, Lexi's bedroom will become Lexi and baby's room and guess what? The color of the walls matches PERFECTLY!! I will paint Lexi's bed the same red and we will bring in the large bookshelf from the den that just happens to already be the correct color :) It doesn't look so hot in the picture below, but you can see where I am going..

And that's all folks. I am feeling much better now that I have a good idea as to where I am going with the room situation. Now, yes, the goal is to sell the house, but I have to plan.. I am a planner. Everyone that knows me would attest to that!

That's why a name is so hard. I have to plan the sound, the look and the feel of the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment