Sunday, May 10, 2009

A baby registry.. always a sticker shock!

So Doug and I were able to get a few moments without the girls today and we registered for baby stuff. You would think that since we've been doing this parent thing for a while now that we wouldn't be so shocked at the cost of baby items. But yes, we were "those" people at Babies R Us... We did settle on some items and got our registering done! I love the bedding that we found! It's not an exact match to what my inspiration was, but it is very close color wise and I love the soft flowers and the 3d butterflies! This is Angelica made by CoCaLo for Babies R Us.Here is the valance with the paper samples. No, the bright blue won't work, but the soft blues and browns still look really nice with the fabrics. The cranberry (or Vineyard Berry to CTMH people) and the sage are great together!!

It was fun to finally figure out something for this baby. Strange, but the valance is the only thing I have purchased. I have got to start getting with it! This baby will be here before you know it! I am 25 weeks!! Here is a picture of me from today :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww....you look great! I LOVE the bedroom set you picked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower of yours....due to the CTMH blogsite list of consultant blogs (lol)....and I wanted to say CONGRATS.....you look terrific, girl!! Such a wonderful time in your life....BTW....the next 20+ years are all going to be "sticker shock".....LOL
    Enjoy every moment; they're all going to be pricless. ;-)

    ReplyDelete