Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday.. Hallelujah, the house is ready to sell!

I can't believe we are back to Thursday again! Today is exactly 2 weeks since I started the quest to get the house ready to sell. It has been an exhausting effort, but the house looks great!
So if you know of anyone that needs a great place to live in Stephenville, Texas, send them my way!

Take a look at all of my work and the specs of our house by going to www.1302cleveland.com
Have a wonderful day.
And one more thing, if anyone gets this far.. pray for Maddie, she's had a flare up and has missed the last 2 days of school and I don't expect her to go today. She's only been to 2 softball practices and she can't go to practice today. I am thankful that we know what she has and how to deal with an autoimmune kidney disease, but it doesn't make it any eaiser.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment