Sunday, March 29, 2009

Falling In Love....

I have absolutely fallen in love with page patterns for scrapbooking! Here is a little background for you. Originally, I found a pattern on the Close To My Heart bulletin board for Consultants that compiled 9 different Cherish layouts into one cutting pattern to save paper. The basic pattern used 44 sheets of paper to create 18 pages. This may seem like a lot, but really it isn't if you factor in that 18 of the pages are base pages. However, after creating a set of pages like this, I didn't like how many scraps were left, so I set out to create my own.



So I created a set of patterns from the book Imagine using 11 different layouts. To create this set of pages I used 45 sheets of paper. I am thrilled with the results. From the picture you can see that I have not put pictures or embellishments on the pages yet, but I have a plan for them!! These pages will be Lexi's baby book!! I am under the gun with only 20 weeks to go for baby #3, I need to get baby #2's book at least started. EEK!



Papers: Bo Bunny

So, for those of you that need to make a scrapbook in a weekend, have years and years of pictures to scrap, or just tired of wasting so much paper, you might like this method of scrapping. I've started another set... this time it's 26 pieces of pretty paper plus another 26 bases.. yep, I've done it again :)

If you don't know where to start, you need to get the Imagine, Cherish and Reflections books from Close To My Heart. These books have to be the best scrapbooking investment I have ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment